Saturday, April 27, 2019

This Crap(published 2014)

I have just begun my journey in the wonderful world of being a BiPolar 2. It's so much fun!!....Yeah freakin right.

So far even stable days I have blips of ridiculousness. Not fun.

I want to see the future. I know there are people who would disagree and say I don't want to see that. But I really want a crystal fucking ball so I can see it and feel better about what is in store. My two Docs think the worst of this comes from the Postpartum issues and will resolve itself a lot once 'my' postpartum period is over with. (a year or year and a 1/2). I hope and pray they are correct and aren't just blowing smoke up my ass. My life has been turned upside down by this beastly shit of a thing and I can accept that I have lots of work to do. But it's very very difficult to accept the negative things about this disorder. In the meantime, I have to be strong for myself, and my family. Take the good days with my whole heart and tell the bad ones to go to hell !

My aunt gave me the best advice. She told me to take it day by day. And that's what I do. I'm a strong bitch when I want to be. Regardless of the hill I have to climb. Just keep on moving and like the Jay-Z song says, dust ya shoulda's off !!!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment